Skullking Productions forum

my site for Skullking Production's mods, games and shows and other stuff you post

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Yeah, yeah

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skullking
King 0f C0rn

Male
Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Yeah, yeah   Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:58 am

well I've been back for a few days now....
just never got round to posting, this post is all about what I did in Wellington.

well I caught a bus down and got picked up by my step-couzen and his mom, then me and him went to Te Papa (a mussem) and went to the new egyptian exhibition scratch after that we just wonded round Te Papa for a while then went to their house, we stayed there for half an hour, had some bake beans on toast and then caught the bus to the westpack stadium for the rugby match, Hurricanes vs Blues, cheers the Hurricanes won 23/22 cheers then we came back to his house and watched Stickmen funny as movie Laughing then crashed.

The next day we went round the shops for RPG maker XP but we didn't find it Sad the only shop we found that knew what it was said that we might as well buy it off the internet which is what I'm going to do, then we went to the beach and it was packed! but we went swimming and all that, went back then left.

well thats it lol!

FrenchyF7 wrote:
The explosions exploded the bugs.

JiMmYrAA wrote:
oh hang on i live in nz dont it?

gingavitis wrote:
Skullking is kinda... Uncomitted. He starts things that he never finishes. Or remembers he hasn't finished and so starts doing again, then gets bored, and so on...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://skullking.subjectonline.com

Yeah, yeah
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1